Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Work flow and Student feedback

I am interested in giving you guys open, transparent, constructive and meaningful feedback on your work. I don't think Google classroom is offering those opportunities. To that end I am looking to try out Kaizena, which, on first perusal, seems to offer those possibilities.
Today we are going to try and make this work for our class and content.
Kaizena is designed to give and receive feedback and since I strongly believe that assessment should be a conversation and not a spreadsheet the feedback is the important thing.

First we need to start with a sample of your work.

Here is a link to a shared PDF file from my Google 

This link should open up a view only key signature assessment. You will need to Save a copy of this in your own google drive (I would recommend you create a folder with a label such as Harmony and Theory Work).
You will complete the work and save your results in your created Google folder.

When you are finished with your work, you will request feedback from me through Kaizena. I have included a link to my feedback request page on the classroom blog (under the links section).
You can also use this link: Request Feedback from Mr. Trombley

You will need to agree to permissions and fill out a bit of information...
Well here is a video to demonstrate what to do...



Ideally, when everything is set properly, we should be able to have a meaning back and forth about your work.

For our purposes today, you will drop your key signature work into the dropbox labeled: HT Key Signature Assessment  

No comments:

Post a Comment